Rates for Cape Elizabeth
Includes accommodations, two meals per day activities and housekeeping.
- Studio Apartments $3,900-$4,800
- One-Bedroom Apartments $5,145-$6,000
- One-Bedroom Deluxe Apartments $5,775-$6,000
- Two-Bedroom Apartments $6,085-$6,200
Includes accommodations, up to 45 minutes of personal care per day, three meals per day activities and housekeeping.
- Studio Apartments $4,450-$5,355
- One-Bedroom Apartments $5,670-$6,410
- One-Bedroom Deluxe Apartments $6,300-$6,410
- Two-Bedroom Apartments $6,410- $6,720
At The Landing at Cape Elizabeth, we offer both short- and long-term respite stays in a homelike environment. Our medical respite program provides an ideal place to recover after surgery, or to recuperate from an illness. All-inclusive daily rates start at $210. with a two-week minimum occupancy for first-time stays. We also have an independent respite plan available for those individuals who do not require personal care assistance, but are still in need of therapy services through their Medicare Part B. The daily rate for a non-medical stay is $150.
All prices are based on single occupancy. A second occupant in the same residence receives identical services for a significantly reduced cost. Additional assistance with daily living is always available and is determined by the individual service plan approved by the resident. Rates are subject to change.